Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stone Advertisement

this advertisement is used to promote a stone material for a certain company. I think that this is a creative ad because it uses the surface of the stone as if it was apart of the human figure. The ad as a whole shows more than one type of stone as well as the surface texture. The quote that is used " as genuine as you" makes you feel as though the stone was made for you and only you. The composition of the advertisement is well thought out and looks like it was meant to be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.